2023 senior Physio Program - currently closed
senior Physio Program
Senior Physios are self-starters capable of working independently and wanting to mentor younger staff and take a leadership role within the business. They have a minimum two (2) years of experience and a commitment to developing their clinical and leadership skills.
They are exposed to more complex cases and may start to specialise in a particular area within the business. Towards the end of this three (3) year program we expose them to more business fundamentals so they are equipped to move on to our Clinic Equity Program.
- We offer a generous base salary + commission with an annual review.
- No public holidays, No shift work, No Christmas/New Years shifts.
- Annual leave, personal leave, sick leave.
- Ongoing clinical and business development.
- Quarterly reviews by the clinical director.
- Support during clinical hours.
- Varied caseload across different venues.
- Equipment and manual handling education and updates.
- Weekly informal catch-ups
SENIOR physio program - Application form
Applications Open January 2023
STEP 1 - NEW GRAD
STEP 3 - CLINIC EQUITY