2023 NEW Graduate Physio Program - Now Open
NEW Graduate Physio Program
New grads have told us the clinic culture, the learning environment and a clearly defined career pathway are all essential components of new graduate physio programs.
As clinical educators, Fizzio Clinics understands the importance of providing an immersive environment for new grads to develop and thrive. Our two (2) year graduate program has been designed as the first step in the Fizzio Clinics career pathway and addresses graduate physio’s needs.
Moving into full-time work is challenging, and an understanding workplace is essential for graduates to successfully transition from student to employee. Fizzio Clinics believes it has developed such a program.
The New Graduate Physio program leads on to the Senior Physio Program, and ultimately the Clinic Ownership Program.
- We offer a generous base salary with an annual review.
- No public holidays, No shift work, No Christmas/New Years shifts.
- Annual leave, personal leave, sick leave.
- Intensive three (3) month paid induction.
- Weekly shadowing sessions.
- Ongoing clinical and business development.
- Quarterly reviews by clinical director.
- Support during clinical hours.
- Varied caseload across different venues.
- Equipment and manual handling education and updates.
- Weekly informal catch-ups
graduate physio program - Application form
Applications close 20th December 2022
STEP 2 - SENIOR PHYSIO