At Fizzio Clinics the health and well-being of our clients, staff & community are our number one priority, and we are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
As a health care provider, we will continue to uphold our high hygiene and infection control standards, policies and procedures. With the evolving coronavirus situation, we have implemented a number of additional measures to help protect our clients and staff.
Our existing and additional measures include;
- Thorough, frequent cleaning of all high touch areas with hospital grade disinfectant, including reception surfaces, door handles and treatment areas.
- Clean chairs and treatment tables with hospital grade disinfectant between treatments.
- Requesting clients advise us if they are potentially high risk for infection or have been exposed to anyone who is high risk.
- All Physiotherapist have completed the Infection Control Training – COVID 19.
- All Physiotherapists to maintain COVID-19 good hygiene practices.
- Requesting all clients use the provided hand sanitiser provided upon entry into our reception areas.
- Requesting clients to bring in their own pillows for treatment.
- No cash payment transactions.
- Ensuring staff who are experiencing cold / flu-like symptoms remain at home
- Physiotherapists do not shake hands with clients.
- Where possible, Physiotherapists will be maximising distance between themselves and clients.
- Call clients if we Physiotherapist are running late to avoid reception congestion.
- Reception doors open for clients to avoid high touch point.
- Reception chairs placed 1.5m apart.
- Maintain a log of clients who attend appointments.
- Only allow the clients to enter treatment rooms.
- Review our COVID-19 Safety Plan Weekly.
We request that if you are experiencing any cold/flu-like symptoms which may include fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath that you DO NOT attend the practice.