We wanted to contact our community and update you on what the COVID-19 means to you, our clients. We also want to let you know what WE are doing to mitigate any risk to you and our staff
We are still OPEN and will continue to be throughout this health crisis. We will keep you informed if this must change in the future.
We are all well and have taken extensive steps to remain so. These steps have included;
- Staff have completed Infection Control Training for COVID-19
- Quarantined ourselves outside of clinics times.
- Ensure that all clinical and non-clinical staff have a good understanding of infection control principles.
- Know the signs of the coronavirus and are vigilantly assessing clients.
- Advise patients to delay treatment if they have flu-like symptoms or have travelled to internationally.
- Have a supply of hand sanitizer in clinics
- Use preventative measures to limit the spread of the virus.
Following calls for social distancing to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we have postponed or cancelled all full exercise classes at Yeronga, Coorparoo and Taigum.
We will replace them with small groups of 1-3 participants which allows us to continue exercise/treatment sessions and adhere to social distancing. The duration of these classes will be 30 minutes decreasing the potential exposure.
Please follow the clear guidelines of when you should delay your appointment. Please consider the following risk assessment flow chart.
If you are well we look forward to continuing assisting you with your physiotherapy. We will let you know when the full exercise classes start back.
Finally, Juanita, Emily and I wish you all the very best and thank you for your ongoing support of our little business. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 693 499 or email us at email@example.com